Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Blog for the Day



So an hour and a bent and pulsing shoulder later I think I am starting to figure out this Blogger arena, which is not as complicated as I first figured.


However I do like to just sit down and write so figuring anything is a pain in well...numerous body parts.


You will notice you can now follow me on twitter which is cool if you like random insults mixed with what I feel passes for wisdom for that day, which could be anything from good to horridly bad.


You can also follow Subversify Tweets, which you should as it will keep you updated on our collective wisdom and upcoming articles/events. One of the most exciting of which you will also now find on my blog, Subversive radio, thanks to staff member Astra Navigo for spearheading and making happen. We will soon have inteviews and other spoken word up.


In case you aren't familiar with our E-Zine which is possibly the best in cyberspace it can be found at http://www.subversify.com/ or just follow the myriad links I have on the page.


Enough from me today, I am now going to go figure out how to use my new voice recognition technologie on my phone which is supposed to translate all my ramblings to blogs, so we shall see...


G'Night All.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "heads up" on the new Subversify Radio!

    Obviously I haven't been paying enough attention, but my online time has been greatly reduced for a number of (personal) reasons.

    I'll include the SubVert Radio widget on my page... if I can work out how to "gank" it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malice you should go by and check out this week's edition of Subversify as you are one of our special objects of subversive affection highlighted this year, you subversive woman, you! The widget for the radio is actually very easy it's been set up by Astra using Html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subversify is cool...

    I try to limit the number of pages I set up. Otherwise everything suffers. It's taken me a while to figure out that one social networking site and one blogging site are probably enough.

    Good luck with keeping it all straight and figuring it all out!

    ReplyDelete