Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AIDS ad a Fail



So I really wasn't thinking about sex today, now I'm going to have to use my new ap that the Vatican okayed to say some hail marys or whatever...maybe some flogging....

Damn it! No the flogging definitely will send me back to the phone ap for more repentance...Now I see how that works.  Smart Catholics!

Anyway what I'm really doing today is searching about for subversive businesses, history, ads things like that for an upcoming article.  -BTW if you have any favorite subversives let me know I will be happy to have a look at them.

In any case I came across this french ad which I think was meant to illustrate how dangerous sex can be.  Why am I left feeling like danger may be just what the doctor ordered?  Is it me?

It is isn't it?

Damn it! Where's my phone?

3 comments:

  1. I agree: the ads aren't all that effective. I'm going to post one or two ads on my FB, see if you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Image “French AIDS ads” – or “French AIDES ads” (apparently those wacky French add an “E”)… There are lots of weird ads, including a cartoon of a woman swimming amongst penises, a woman giving fellatio to a handgun, and other things I can’t say in polite company.

    Oh, and a pale white penis with a snake’s tongue flickering out of it.

    Sex in France is weird, apparently…

    ReplyDelete