Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 24, 2010

Song Saturday- Fairytale of New York

It's going to be a busy weekend at the House Rhuad. Yes the Solstice celebration has passed. We were extremely bummed to miss the awesome display due to cloud cover but baked and observed just the same. We still celebrate gathering. We have a large and diverse family and truly I see no need to cut out anything except the fat man in red. In my opinion he should not be allowed to replace the lesson that we are the hands that serve.

So I will be off for the weekend....okay, as far as I know, who knows what I'll do I may spend copious amount of time online. That's how I live my life, very few hard rules and plans. It drives people nuts sometimes but they fall in line.

Come by and check out the diverse and incredible offerings of seasonal articles this week at http://www.subversify.com. They will both uplift and make you cynical. Where else can you get that?

I leave you with my absolute favorite Christmas tune. It contains most things I love. Black and White filming, Matt Dillon,The Pogues, Celtic music, a trip to the drunk tank and most importantly the late great Joe Strummer who left us this year. RIP Joe.



Tags: holiday, joe strummer, the pogues, song sat, christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment